How to connect your OrCam device to WiFi?
Follow these step-by-step instructions. For the OrCam MyEye, you can click on the word tutorial, to watch a video explanation about it.
- On this webpage, find the word network name and enter the name of your WiFi. Find the word password and enter the WiFi password.
- Press on the blue button named generate QR Code
- A QR code will appear on your screen.
- Use your OrCam device:
- Connect your OrCam device to the charger.
- For the OrCam MyEye: While being connected to the charger, hold your OrCam device in front of the screen (distance up to 15 inches) and point to the title above the QR code: OrCam please read QR code or touch the touch bar of your OrCam MyEye, so the OrCam device can scan the QR code.
- For the OrCam Read device: While being connected to the charger, hold your OrCam device in front of the screen (distance up to 15 inches) and press the trigger button.
- After a few beeps, you should hear the OrCam device announcing: WiFi is connected to my network.
Please note that the OrCam device only supports 2.4 Ghz WiFi. The OrCam device currently does not support 5 Ghz WiFi.